Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GRANDMA'S DAY CARE

School holiday.. what a coincidence!

My siblings and I plus spouses n children had a gathering at my moms place last Sunday coincide with the fasting month and school holiday. Everybody was there. Including my moms' 8 grandchildren (my big bro's and my offsprings).. Mine are wearing blue Ben 10 t-shirts and the baby boy in green n yellow t-shirt. The rest belongs to my big bro (in photo). There are 4 girls and 4 boys (of which, 3 belongs to me).

Wow, my mom's house looked like a daycare centre.

I wonder, will the figure 8 change to 9 next year as my younger sister is getting married this October.. hmmmm..





The youngest in the gang, my niece Sofiah and my little Syawal. Born 2 weeks apart, Sofiah in Ramadhan and Syawal.., well obviously in Syawal.. Both gonna be 11 months soon. They look like twins, dont they?

No comments:

Post a Comment